NONMEM Users Network Archive

Hosted by Cognigen

[NMusers] Calculation of half life

From: Santosh <santosh2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:40:35 -0700

Dear all,
I am looking for ways to calculate t[1/2,lamda,z] the elimination phase
half life, using a 3-compartment model. ADVAN 12 and TRANS6 seems to be a
way. However, I am using the intercompartment clearance and volumes based
parameterization, e.g. Q3,V3 etc..

half.life = log(2)/gamma

Could anyone please share NONMEM code to compute the half-life based on
gamma?

Thanks so much in advance.

Best regards,
Santosh