From: "Mithat Gonen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: NONMEM error msg
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:14:30 -0700
we have a NONMEM error msg- "tot no. of pred-defined recs in buffer 6 is less than no. of data recs with some individual". We have NONMEM running under Windows 2000 OP system.
Can someone please shade some light on what is causing this?
From: "Sam Liao" <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: NONMEM error msg
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:59:34 -0400
The fix to this problem can be found on page 28 of the Installation guide,
you can take the following steps to fix the buffer 6 problem:
1) edit the file "nsizes" in c:\nmv\nm folder, change LIM6=200 to LIM6=400
or higher depending on the max no of rec of each patient in your NONMEM data
2) recompile the DAT6.for subroutine; in a DOS prompt where you were
running the NONMEM job
and enter the command "df /c /optimize:1 /fpe:0 c:\nmv\nm\DAT6.for".
3) move the DAT6.obj file from the current dir to c:\nmv\nm
4) rebuild the binary library; enter the command "link /lib /out:nonmem.lib
5) move the nonmem.lib file from the current dir to c:\nmv\nm
6) run the NONMEM job again, increase more in LIM6 if the same problem
For similar problem in buffer 1-7 and 11, you can fix it the same way.
Sam Liao, Ph.D.
270 Kerry Lane,
Blue Bell, PA 19422